Sunday, September 27, 2009

White on white

I feel like maybe a cheesy joke about how white is the new black might fit in here somewhere...
Anyway, look no further that a few scrolls below for the lovely Chinese albino fashion sensation!
Yes, yes, it is true
Look below for Connie Chiu
Her skin is so smooth, clear and pale
Her hair hangs like a clean white veil.
Sometimes albinos get a lot of hate,
But apparently the fashion world doesn't discriminate.
Against people with albinism at least. The same can't be said for everyone. But how could anyone not want her to sell their clothes?


Since I said such nice things about Connie Chiu, can I please have that eye sweater now?


How wonderfully minimilistically awesome would she look in a long black dress with no make up except some bright red lips? Or maybe a royal blue cocktail dress and no shoes. Or maybe black lips and a black fur coat. The list could go on and on. Please, Gods, if you haven't given up on me yet, please, let me become a famous designer so that I can hire Connie Chiu for all of my ad campaigns.
Hannah, Laurie, Luke

No comments: