Tuesday, September 15, 2009

How many japanese girls died of shock this morning?

How is it that I find myself posting blogs on days I really have no time to be doing so. The homework load for today?

Write two editorials for my School newspaper, study for a Human Geo quiz, complete a sociology worksheet, finish an entire chapter of Medical Term, and finally a English essay for my college application. Fun...

I suppose drooling over Marc Jacobs was not a very good idea yesterday. His new collection though is something to be quite pleased of, and for the first time in a while I am very excited for what he brought out to us. I can only imagine what Japan was like when all those girls woke up to realize that they had just been delivered a massive gift in the form of fabric ecstasy.

Marc Jacobs Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear

Marc Jacobs Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear

Marc Jacobs Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear

Marc Jacobs Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear

Marc Jacobs Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear

Also enjoyed Vera Wang (Don't you just love all these big brand names... god break off from the mainstream Peasant Revolt...). I've decided that when I grow older I will order a custom dress from Wang, and will hang it up somewhere in my house simply as decoration. Nothing I can think of screams class more then that.

Vera Wang Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear

Vera Wang Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear

That's really all I have to update on Fashion Week. It's been a rather interesting week I must admit, the best and worst shows I have seen yet. BCBG Max Azria will forever be on my shit list for their S/S 10 work, disgusting.

BCBG Max Azria Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear

Looks like she fell into a pile of saran wrap.

Luke Laurie Hannah

1 comment:

Brian said...

luke, you're literally my hero. no doubt